If the user does not agree with one or more clauses expressed in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
The user also warrants that all data provided to CC at the time of signing is true, accurate, and complete and undertakes to keep them as such.
Modifications of the Agreements
We can, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and our legal documentation. When we make substantial changes to the legal documentation, it will be our responsibility to notify users through the System. The continued use of CC after such changes implies express knowledge and acceptance of the changes.
License of Use
CISO Community or its licensors own the CC Service and the Content provided through it. We grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service and to receive the multimedia content made available through our System in their country, based on the selected subscription or Trial (the “License”).
CC considers itself the owner of all copies of software applications even after installation on users’ devices. The user may not assign, transfer, or sublicense the rights deriving from this License to third parties.
All CC trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and other CC trademark features are the exclusive property of CISO Community. This License does not grant you any right to use CC trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other CC trademark features, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees to comply with the guidelines expressed in the chapter called “User guidelines” and not to use the CC Service (including but not limited to its Content) in any way that is not expressly provided for in these Conditions.
Third-party software collections included in the CC Service are licensed under the rules outlined in these Terms or under the relevant third-party license terms as published in the guide or the Settings section of our client (desktop or mobile) and on our site.
End-User Generated Content
CC users may publish, upload and/or contribute (“post”) Content to the Service, including photographs, text, and other Content (“Content”). You have the right to publish any Content within the System and warrants that such Content or its use by us, as provided for in these Agreements, does not violate the same applicable law, intellectual property, or rights. of others. The user grants us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, copyright-free license on any Content published on, or about, CC. The License above will be in effect until the CC account is suspended except in the case of Content published, made public, or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically recognized in this document, the user retains ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, on the Content published on the CC service, except that, where applicable according to the laws of his country, the user accepts to waive their right to be identified as the author of any Content on the CC Service and the right to oppose the derogatory treatment.
CC does not monitor, review, or modify the published Content but reserves the right to remove or disable access for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. CC can take these actions without prior notification to the user. The removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion. We cannot guarantee the removal or disable of any Content that violates these Agreements.
CC is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content violates intellectual property rights, please contact us using the contact form.
• CC respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. CC has established some ground rules that users must follow when using the Service to ensure that CC remains a usable product for all. Please follow these rules and encourage other users to do the same.
• The following is not permitted for any reason:
• copy, redistribute, reproduce, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the CC Service or the Content, or make any use of the CC Service or the Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise violates the intellectual property rights (such as the copyright) of CC Service, Content or any part there of;
• use the CC Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
• perform reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the CC Service, Content or any part thereof, except where permitted by applicable law;
• circumvent any technology used by CC, its licensors, or other third parties to protect the Content or Service;
• sell, subcontract or rent without our consent any part of the CC Service or the Content;
• circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by CC or its licensors;
• remove or modify copyright, registered trademarks, or other indications of intellectual property contained in or provided through the CC Service (including to hide or alter any indications of ownership or origin of any Content);
• perform the “crawling” within the CC Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper, and spider) to collect information from CC;
Limitations and Variations of the Service
CC will make reasonable efforts to keep the CC Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations can cause temporary interruptions. Within limits established by the law in force, CC reserves the right to modify or interrupt, periodically and at any time, the functions of the provided Service, with or without notice and without any liability towards the users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, modifications or terminations of the CC Service or other related functions or functionalities.
The Agreements will remain in force until they are terminated by the user or by CC. However, the user understands and accepts that CC may suspend or completely deny access to any user’s services without any written notice.
Limitation of Warranties
CC TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE CC SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE USER USES THE CC SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CC AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-PURPOSE. CC AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT IN ANY WAY THAT THE CC SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHERMORE, CC MAKES NO INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSEMENT OR ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION (OR RELATED CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THE THIRD PARTY OR THIRD PARTY A WEBSITE LINKED BY HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT CC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE CT SERVICE. IN THIS CONCERN, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO CC WILL CREATE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF CC. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
Severability and waiver
Where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any level, such invalidity or inapplicability will not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the application of this clause will be imposed within limits established by law.
Any failure to apply the Agreements or related clauses by CC or third-party beneficiaries will not invalidate CC or the third-party beneficiary’s right to do so.
CC may assign the Agreements or any part thereof and delegate any obligations under the Agreements. The user may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sub-license their rights under the Agreements to third parties.
Within the maximum limits established by the law in force, the user agrees to indemnify and hold CC harmless from and concerning damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable costs and legal fees) deriving from
1. the breach of this Agreement by you,
2. any User Content,
3. any activity in which the user engages or performs through the CC Service, and
4. the violation of any law or the rights of a third party by the user.
CISO Community operates in full compliance with the laws in force provided by the USA. In this sense, any legal dispute will be resolved in the USA state’s exclusive courts.
For any questions about the CC Service or the Agreements, users are asked to contact CC customer support by visiting our website’s company information section.